Foto: Noah Thilemann
JOB OPENING: Mental coach at the FCN academy
At FC Nordsjælland, we are looking for a mental coach who will be responsible for our U10-U17 segment and join our extensive performance team consisting of mental coaches, physical trainers, physiotherapists, doctors, nutrition specialists, and data science.
A selection of work tasks is listed below:
Planning the mental training in collaboration with the rest of the sport psychology team, the club's other coaches, and adapted to the club's strategy within mental training.
- Mental training in team training
- Team sessions
- Staff sessions
- Sparring in practice with the club's coaches and players
- Participation in matches
- Individual conversations
- Development of individual mental training programs
- Participate in relevant meetings with the rest of the coaching staff
- Participate in meetings with the club's sports psychology team
We expect you to have
- High professionalism and at least a master's degree in sports science or psychology
- A great interest in football, people, and sports psychology
- Good relational skills
- Broad professional knowledge about mental training and talent development
- It is an advantage if you have experience from a similar position, but it is not a requirement
- Understanding of everyday life in an elite sports environment
- Good English skills
We can offer
- You become part of an elite environment with a strong focus on talent development for players, staff, and coaches.
- Sparring with skilled coaches and sports psychology consultants.
- Development of your competencies.
- Salary according to qualifications.
Send an application and CV in a single PDF file to Troels Thorsteinsson (✉️ email@example.com).
Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis, and the position is filled when the right candidate is found.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Troels Thorsteinsson (✉️ firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kasper Henriksen (✉️ email@example.com).