At FC Nordsjælland we have a new and exciting intern position available. We are looking for a physical performance coach for our girls academy.
Your main responsibilities are to carry out the physical training at the women academy (U14 & U16 girls). You will work closely together with the physical performance team within the club to design the best possible environment for these talents to grow as a player and as a human being.
Working hours will be both morning, afternoon and evening. There may be weekend work as well.
The position is a part time position for around 10 hours a week.
– Assist physical performance coach girls academy
– Athletic development of the girls academy players
– Assisting with testing of the different teams
What we look for in you:
– Has a passion for working with young athletes within football
– Knows and understand that in the football world, working hours are fluid and change according to the team’s needs
– Is evidence-seeking and knows how to base the work on literature
Job interviews will be held on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
Your application and / or questions can be sent to Head of physical performance Sam Feringa at email@example.com
Further Job Description can be downloaded HERE